Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/quslc4ba0pp7/public_html/ on line 1060
Zoning Requirements for Outdoor Movable Fencing: Do I Need a Permit? meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="8257" /

Search Article Library

Many restaurant owners find that an easy way to expand and meet patrons’ dining demands is to offer an outdoor patio and dining area. In many cases, diners, servers, and restaurateurs alike prefer to have a barrier. Fortunately, there are several options for erecting moveable, commercial, sectional steel fencing to separate your patrons from sidewalk traffic and other potential hazards.

One consideration before purchasing your fencing is if your municipality requires a permit to place the outdoor moveable fencing. It is best to check with the local municipality about zoning ordinances, including setback from property line requirements. Many times, zoning ordinances pertain to “portable” and “temporary” fencing.

If you are interested in learning about outdoor moveable fencing, visit to see our 4-foot lengths, 6-foot lengths, end posts, and connecting posts, to design and outline your outdoor dining area. Click here to learn about our outdoor moveable fencing. To order, ask questions, or have us help you with your design, call 610-994-1686.

Outdoor Restaurant Seating offers the best value in outdoor chairs, tables, tables bases, barstools, and restaurant seating for restaurants, cafés, social clubs, and other organizations that offer dining experiences. Restaurant owners and managers depend on us to maximize space usage, outdoor conditions, and provide high-quality furniture to deliver comfortable accommodations for patrons and — most importantly — the best return on investment.

Contact Outdoor Restaurant Furniture

Please let us know your name.

Please let us know your email address.

Please write a subject for your message.

Please let us know your message.