Search Article Library
The line of synthetic teak outdoor commercial furniture is extremely popular with organizations in the hospitality industry. With so many arm chairs, side chairs, bar stools, and table tops being used, it is inevitable that some of the synthetic teak slats will become broken or damaged. Synthetic teak is very durable, which makes it so popluar, but accidents do happen. Its good to know that if a synthetic teak slat is broken that you can purchase a replacement and fix the item.
Replacing synthetic teak slats:
- The slats are bolted with a screw that is loosened with an allen wrench.
- Depending on the item different synthetic teak slats will need to be used.
Synthetic teak slats are available for:
- Square table tops of all sizes
- Round table tops of all sizes
- Rectangular table tops of all sizes
- Side chair seat backs and bottom seats
- Arm chair seat backs and bottom seats
- Bar stool seat backs and bottom seats
Each synthetic teak slat is $8.99. Click here for more details. Contact customer service for more information.
Call us to speak with one of our experts to guide you through the synthetic teak options for tables, sizes, dimensions, chairs and barstools at 610-994-1686 or click here to see our synthetic teak line of furniture.